Friday, July 23, 2010

Dream #1

Dream #1
Recursive, but also 2 and 3

I just found a scrap of paper I wrote a dream on. I thought it was relevant with the recent release of my new favorite movie Inception.

24 April, 2010
Slightly strange:
Two kids slept on my floor the other night, and that night I woke up from a dream that I was having within another dream. Conscious that I had just woken from a dream, I thought it was real life, so I was really confused to realize the kids weren't on my floor anymore. Then I actually woke up and wasn't confused anymore.

My dreams have been really stinky lately. Like last night, I dreamed I was in my house but it was infested by these deadly rats with three foot long, poisonous, barbed tongues that shot at 20 miles per hour. I was really excited because I kill one by stepping on it with a stiletto, but then the evil female scientist that I told laughed because it was only a juvenile rat. Then, the rest of the pack (who lived in the closet that I currently sleep next to) started to chase me up the stairs and across the house and then I woke up right as they were all about to kill me with their tongues. I felt really uncomfortable when I woke up so I closed all the windows and doors in my house.

The night before, I invented a game in my dream. It was the challenge the captains had to do to get the list for ScavHunt. It was in my old church and there were these shapes cut out of green and red construction paper. The red ones were related to viruses and the green ones were related to protection. You had to run to all the rooms and pick up the pieces of paper. Then, when you say someone else, you'd have to tag them with one of the virus papers, and if they didn't have a protection paper, they'd have to freeze or something. I don't remember the puzzle we had to figure out during the game to get the list. I think it had something to do with unscrambling words that were written in each of the rooms.

Actually, those dreams aren't too shabby. Did I tell you the dream I had that was a movie? It had a really sad plot and a bittersweet ending with a voice over and a pan out and fade to black.

No comments:

Post a Comment