Wednesday, September 7, 2011

End #1

End #1
End

I think I'm going to stop blogging, at least on this blog. See, I want to build an Internet personality for the future when I go into games, and as the title page says, this blog won't be cool for another 15 years. I first need to make a handle, but I want it to be my universal handle for forever, so it has perfect. I was going to do wvixiviw, but I think it should be easy to remember, let alone possible to pronounce, so that's out.

Speaking of the Internet, I recently became addicted to Reddit. I should probably get help before I go back to school WHICH IS IN 5 DAYS. (Well, I half go back to school in 5 days.)

Also, I'm having a really nice conversation with Cleverbot.

Me: Hi, Cleverbot.
Cleverbot: Clever.
Me: That wasn't clever.
Cleverbot: I thought we were friends :(.
Me: Sorry! Don't be sad! Here is a happy emoticon to make you feel better :D.
Cleverbot: I'm already a god I don't need to feel any better. Specially by pathetic creatures like yourself.
Me: Cleverbot, why do you have to be so mean to me? I was just joking.
Cleverbot: *kiss*.
Me: Aww, thanks!
Cleverbot: You looked like you needed a hug :).

Best friends.

Imagine if someone didn't have any real friends and instead they just programmed a chatbot to talk to all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment