Monday, November 16, 2009

Scenario #2

Scenario #2
It's Raining Men

We are walking outside in front of Burton-Judson Courts to go to dinner at the South Campus Dining Hall. The sky is overcast and we hear the oncoming sound of a helicopter. This is not uncommon, as we leave near a hospital. I feel a drop of liquid on my head and say aloud, "Oh! I think it's starting to rain." Instinctively, I touch the spot on my head where the liquid fell. When I look at my hand, however, I see that the spot is all red. A few more drops fall from the sky and wet the ground, and when we look at the drops on the sidewalk, we see that they are also red.

Suddenly, a large object falls out of the sky at an alarming speed and smashed into the ground. Red liquid bursts everywhere and there is an audible crunch. A group of girls walking opposite us huddle together and scream at the sight of the obliterated corpse of a man on the sidewalk, ten feet in front of them. Behind us, we hear another loud crack and turn to see another body. And then to our left, another body falls, and then two more in the same general area, all safely avoiding the terrified onlookers. There is much screaming, and much blood everywhere, but I can't help but humming to myself, "It's raining men. Hallelujah, it's raining men! Amen!"

List #3
My New Friends

-Mister Baldie
-Miss Tootsie
-Misses Tootsie
-SeƱor Bigsby
-Bigsby Junior
-Mister Wombat
-Mister Winkie
-Mister Tensies

No comments:

Post a Comment