Sunday, November 15, 2009

Today #8

Today #8
Man Spends a Quarter of a Day in Kitchen

Today, being the Saturday of 7th week, I spent 6 hours in the kitchen (7:00pm to 1:00am). In fact, I am in the kitchen as I am writing this. What was made:

-fresh pasta with basic white sauce
-cinnamon rolls
-the crust of what will soon be apple-cranberry galettes

It seems like three things should not take six hours to make (including cleaning time and waiting time and eating time), but it did. Which brings me to my next point of business:

List #2
Things That Should Not Take Six Hours

-a blowjob (unless it's with Hugh Jackman)
-pooping (unless you're dying as you defecate)
-taking out the trash (unless you're actually having an affair)
-thinking of what should not take six hours (unless you're me)
-a staring contest (unless both parties are REALLY good at not blinking, such as two posters on opposite sides of the room)
-tying your shoes (unless you've had too much to drink)
-building a city (unless it's with LEGO)
-a hug (unless you can't let go because you're tied up)

No comments:

Post a Comment