Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Nameless #1

Nameless #1
No Name

Last post: Two months ago today.

Nothing to calm an uneasy mind like a thunderstorm. I've got to admit, I love thunderstorms in the Palouse, but here in Chicago they are so much bigger. Brighter lightning. Louder thunder. More of both in general. And earlier, the clouds were really pretty too, also on par with the Palouse sky.

PS: The sun was looking backwards on Sunday, and I told Pahlo and co., "Pahlo and co., you all are a big bunch of hoes. My mom says that when the light looks like this, the sun is looking backwards (like you do in doggie style), and it means it's going to rain tomorrow." And then they all chided me and said I was full of it. BUT THEN IT RAINED ON MONDAY. Like it is raining now. The sun looking backwards is my favorite thing ever.

I couldn't go to bed last night because ideas kept popping into my head. I would turn off the lights, try going to bed, and then I'd get another idea so I'd have to get up, turn on the lights, write down the idea, and repeat the whole process. For every thought. I ended up filling a notecard, and I will share it with you here.

Bread pudding [written in normal text and in Grade 1 Braille]
House trip: Piercer?
Learn to suspend myself on poles and posts [diagram included]
Circus + parkour workout group?
Circus on 2014 forum: Firespinners, Acrobats, Stiltwalkers
Links: staff, poi, Full moon J, how to make
(Art?) Project: Get to know a human being
Find and compile little facts about people
Profiles? Eye color (picture), handwriting (sample), skill (e.g. Braille), ...
Q&A 1st and 3rd Tuesday: Social, 2nd and 4th: Political
Movie Nite: Gremlins, Ferngully
Saw a firefly for the first time today--100x better than I ever imagined

No comments:

Post a Comment