Saturday, January 22, 2011

Today #19

Today #19
Le Birthday Cake (of doom)

Today, being the birthday of Michelle and Lil Lil and Lexie almost, I have so many things to say. But mostly:

We were eating Michelle's birthday cake. But actually, first, Susan Art was just serving it to everyone. So everyone had a slice of Michelle's birthday carrot cake, and I was waiting for the birthday girl to take the first bite so I could eat the first bite. BUT! They ordered Potbelly's sandwiches, which I didn't eat because I don't like vegetables, so I didn't eat any lunch except for chits (chips), so I was hungry. So we had her cake, and I was waiting, but she wasn't eating any so I thought, "maybe she won't eat any at all," so I took a bit, BUT THEN SHE ATE SOME. I TOOK A BITE OF THE BIRTHDAY CAKE BEFORE THE BIRTHDAY GIRL and I feel soooooooo bad, and I'll always remember, because this isn't even the first time I've done it in the past few birthday I've been a part of. They take too fuckin' long to take a bite. So I took a bite first, because everyone else did first, and now I feel bad. Anyway, at Lexie's: (Nut)Meg and (N)athalie. (Nataly?)

(I luv eatting candy and cookies.) Also, (i luv the colur blue-magenta.)

THERE'S SO MUCH DRAMA IN THE 1500's and stuff.

Also, I finished 4 bags, almost 6, of candy today (2day) and 0 of them belonged to me. One of them was a GIANT STALE marshmallow, which is my favorite. WTF? I just wiped my harddrive and re-installed Ubuntu, and my spellcheck is on English, so it's telling me to spell it "favourite." Wrong. Wow, it's bed teimz now pls.

Also, my dream last night was cray-cray. I sobbed uncontrollably because of the evil mastermind sinister plot of an astrologist and sugar coated, slightly stale gummies.

WOAH, ALSO, my evil eye protected Ainsley <3

No comments:

Post a Comment