Monday, October 5, 2009

Scenario #1

Scenario #1
Churros

Man walks into McDonalds.
Man asks woman working at counter for churros. Woman has irregular mole below left eye.
Woman says to man, "I'm sorry, we don't sell churros at McDonalds. I'm pretty sure they have them at Taco Time next door."
Man's face contorts.
Man yells to woman, "Give me some fucking churros!" Man is wearing ugly, navy, acrylic jacket.
Woman looks frightened.
Woman says to man, "I'm sorry! We don't even have the supplies to make any churros!"
Man pulls out gun.
Man says calmly, "Give me a churro or I'm going to **** you." People are watching as if watching movie.
Man kills woman and then goes to Taco Time.
Woman wakes up to the smell of burning churros at local Taco Time. Woman sees burning churros and eats one while smiling. Woman is very happy right now, but not because woman is alive. Woman smiles because woman loves churros.

No comments:

Post a Comment