Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Today #6

Today #6
Tyme for Dreams!

Today, being the second day of classes, I went to the Dollar Store (in which 90% of the inventory was over $1) with Lexie, Brisinda, and Kathy. On the way, I decided what I want to do with the rest of my life, and what I want to do with the rest of my life is this:

I want to be wizard that creates magic dusts that do to the mind what Dance Dance Revolution does to the body. By utilizing viruses, bacteria, and fungi, I will make lots of people and animals go happy happy doodoo with Fun Tyme in the Mynd. Brisinda the Dream Ruiner says that these would be pathagens and would eventually kill me, but as we all know, Dream Ruiners only say what they do because of their own sexual insecurities.

I would like to think of myself as the Wizard of All That Is Wonderful. I would dress in a blue robe and hat with stars, and I would carry all sorts of pouches filled with my marvelous powders. I would prance up to squirrels and then I would say to the squirrels, "Hello, my friend! Tyme for Dreams!" I'd open a pouch, get a pinch of dust, and then sprinkle it on the squirrel. If the powder were seafoam green, maybe the squirrel would chase its tail for a while, pee itself, and then fall over and hyperventilate. Just like the squirrel I saw the other day. Imagine how much fun that squirrel must be having!

2 comments:

  1. i don't see a big difference between this and other hallucinogens. but maybe I say this because of my own sexual insecurities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose they are like some hallucinogens, only a hundred times better because they will be much better at inspiring ways of sure-fire fun. An example: go to the zoo and sprinkle, let's say, Blue Powder #6 on the monkeys. The monkeys will then have the uncontrollable urge to poop, pick up this poop, and then smear it all over the walls. Imagine how much fun they must be having! I'd like to see a normal hallucinogen do that.

    ReplyDelete