Sunday, September 6, 2009

Today #5

Today #5
Last Supper

Today, being the second to last day before I run away from home, was my Last Supper. I will be crucified tomorrow. I insisted that I would make everything, so we had homemade ravioli filled with wild rice and cranberries, topped with a walnut butter sauce. For dessert: cheesecake with fresh strawberry sauce. The cheesecake was great. The ravioli was a disaster. The rice was undercooked, the cranberries were too sweet, I forgot the walnuts in the filling, and the parmesan cooked too much in the butter sauce. Plus, I started very late so we didn't eat until about 9:00. Being an angsty teen, I was in a foul mood the whole time I was cooking, so by the end I just wanted to scarf down my food and rush off to bed where I could mope in the dark. Some Last Supper. I didn't even get a guy to kiss my cheek.

But who wants to hear about crap like that? Here is the funny situation I made up in my head.

Scenario #1
Chicken Butt

Nick: "Hey guys, guess what!"
Others: "What?"
Nick: "No, you have to guess."
Others: "Uhhh, you bought a cookbook."
Nick: "Nope, try again."
Others: "Youuu... drew a picture?"
Nick: "Close."
Others: "God, you're so annoying. Just tell us."
Nick: "Chicken butt!"
Others: "..."
Nick: "..."
Others: "Wait, is that all?"
Nick: "Yep." /walks off into the horizon/

No comments:

Post a Comment