Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Today #20

Today #20
Meeting Escape

Today, being a Tuesday which means I don't have class, I had four meetings and they were great. (1) Mask-making meeting for circus (2) Uncommon fund meeting (3) Scav captains/lieutenants meeting (4) Story/script writing/development meeting for circus.

Also, yesterday, I downloaded the OST's (official soundtracks) to the first and second season of Carnivàle. Note, I downloaded them illegally using campus Internet. Oops. But they were direct downloads, so I think I'll be fine. I really only needed one song because I was thinking about using it for the circus.

Anyway, I just had a first listen through of the second soundtrack, and I kind of felt all these weird emotions. I don't know how to explain it really, but they felt like antique shops smell. Well, I'm sure not all antique shops smell the same, but what I imagine it being like is an old, conglomerate of smells that is wonderful but impossible to identify. I was mildly inspired, sorry, determined, longing, willful, and worried.

FYI, my last post was my 69th post.

I've been playing A TON of Room Escape games lately. Don't know what I'm talking about? Head to http://www.freewebarcade.com/room-escape-games.php and find out what I mean. They're kind of shitty, BUT THEY'RE THE GREATEST!!! Aurora, Escape the Phonebooth, Room Escape, Office Escape on that site and http://mofuya.com/flash/swan_en.htm have been my favorites. Seriously, I played them from about 10pm-5am the day before/of a midterm. However, I can rarely get through one without looking up a walkthrough. They're sometimes hard/annoying as barley!

Wish me luck on my ASL final in 9 hours. Given I usually sleep 10 hours, I'll probably be a little tired today.

No comments:

Post a Comment