Thursday, February 24, 2011

Today #22

Today #22
Oldies Make Me Grunt

Today, being the day I teach myself C++, I keep making small, strange noises in my room. I'll either stretch and make one of those stretch grunts, or think of something funny and halfway laugh which turns into a grunt, or halfway sigh that sounds like a grunt. Either way, I keep making all these grunting sounds, which to someone that wasn't looking might misinterpret as my having sex.

Also, this Pandora station I'm listening to was really good at first, but now it's playing oldies-sounding music. I hate the oldies. No matter how many times I click "dislike," it keeps giving me stuff that sounds like it was make previous to 2000.

Also, this being the 22nd Today #* post, I have left my three favorite sequential numbers in sign language. 20 looks like a chirping little bird, 21 looks like a shooting gun, and 22 is fun like all of the other 33-44-55-type numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment