Friday, February 18, 2011

Today #21

Today #21
Rub Some Chalk On It

Today, being 2:22 in the morning, I should be asleep. However, the circus is two weeks away, another big creative project is supposed to be done in two weeks as well, I'm looking for an apartment, and I have to start applying for summer internships. There is much to be done. So many e-mails to write and schedules to coordinate. I hate schedules!!! I'm glad very little of it is school work. I have most of my motivation back. It's because I'm busy with stuff that I want to be doing.

But all of that is blah blah blah. What's REALLY important is that I went to Gymnastics Club today. It was excellent. I got three rips (when friction causes layers of skin on your hands to separate and then rip off in dime size chunks) and did so many push ups and chin ups that I can't use my biceps anymore. The only thing that would have made the night better would have been 5 minutes of splits each way. Oh, how I miss gymnastics. I ate one of the skin chunks and tacked the other two onto a cork board. It's tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment