Sunday, December 19, 2010

Recently #4

Recently #4
Too Looooooooooong

Ugh, I hate long posts. Mostly because I know that if I came across a post like that, I would never read it. The thing is, I never mean for them to be long. And really, they aren't that long. They just seem like they are.

So anyway, here is a shorty:

PAHLO IS CARVED ON CAMPUS SOMEWERE PERMENANTLY -- FIND IT!!!!

One of my favorite bodily sensations is the feeling of earwax falling out of my ear.

When I installed the newest version of Ubuntu, it disabled by touchpad configuration for some reason, and now I can't turn off the tap-to-click function. This is super annoying, because it always moves my cursor when I'm typing or doing whatever because I accidentally touch the pad with my palm. So annoying!

Also recently, I took Benadryl because I'm allergic to something and I went CRAZY. I felt like I was David at the dentist (which, incidentally, is a video I hate). Thanks Samantha.

No comments:

Post a Comment