Monday, December 13, 2010

Yesterday #4

Yesterday #4
Zoobies

Yesterday, I flew into Seattle from Chicago. The flight was 4 hours and 11 minutes. On the plane, they played an episode of The Office, and then Eat, Pray, Love, and then an episode of House. Interestingly, I had seen both the TV episodes they showed, even though I rarely watch the shows. In fact, I have probably seen fewer than 10 episodes each.

Samantha/Amanda Shamanga/Panamuia picked me up form the aero-port. What a sweetie. We then went to Patrick's house for a holiday party. At the holiday party there were many delicious edible food substances, including Buttery/Cocoa Whatevers that were DELICIOUS! I plan on submitting them to WikiLeaks (which, incidentally, is my favorite thing on the planet).

There was a baby with as at the party and I called it Zabia. It's pronounced zu-BEE-uh, so I guess it's spelled ZabĂ­a. "Baby be judging." It's the truth, babies judge you all the time. They just sit there and stare and point and think judgmental things in their little heads. Baby sees what you are doing and does not approve.

We also made a toast to zoobies. However, I accidentally tipped Amanda's cup, and she choked, so I laughed and the liquid went down the wrong tube and it hurt very much. I'm not sure whether to now love zoobies or hate them. Turns out, zoobies are actually something. The Internet says, "Zoobies are award-winning plush animals that turn into pillows and blankets". I WANT ONE. But those aren't the zoobies we toasted to. The zoobies we toasted to are separate.

We made up a game that I want to play. Eavesdrop on people's conversations, and then answer all their rhetorical questions in secret and respond do their statements, also in secret (ideally with a friend).

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment