Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thoughts #5

Thoughts #5
Everything Stints

Damn, stuff just isn't as cool the longer it exists. Okay, I guess that's not completely true, but it is a lot of the time. The exception, of course, is cheese, which I've never actually experienced first hand. How do I know that I will like cheese more when it is aged?

This blog is a perfect example of what I mean. First posts: Great. Now posts: Too refined and overworked. I feel like a stinky adult trying to draw little kid pictures. You know that they're supposed to look like little kid pictures, but they don't. They just look stupid.

Also, Christmas. I used to love Christmas. Now, I hate it. ELVES ARE SLAVES! FREE THE ELVES!

In fact, I'll make a

List #7
Moldy Cheese and Exceptions

(-) means worse, (+) means better; w.r.t. time

-blogs and journals (as above)
+cheese (as above)
-Christmas (as above)
-my cat Rhinoceros
+gummy candy
+my family and friends (AWWWW, HOW CUTE)
-jokes and stories
+acne
-/+memories
-/+games
-our country (but, actually, this is probably a +)
-important things
+the little things
-moldy cheese
-imagination
+science

Actually, there are a lot more (+) than I thought. Like, a lot more. I guess I'm just full of shit sometimes.

Really, I guess, it depends on your aim. Remakes of games (e.g. Bioshock 2 vs Bioshock) often have more refined game play (a +), which is great. However, the quality of the story and feel generally decreases (a -). Spin offs are another big no.

No comments:

Post a Comment