Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Miscellaneous #5

Miscellaneous #5
newblog

(1)
was up until 6am doing comp sci apointment involving bit manipulation
when I went to bed, I couldn't stop dreaming of bits!!
same thing happened for my second assignment, only with overflow
i need to stop doing comp sci homework right before bed

(2)
I thought this was funny, although I'm sure no one else will. I was working on a computer program, and at one point I had to undo a few steps. I pressed ctrl + z a few times, but it wasn't doing anything, so being a fool I clicked it rapidly a bunch more. I then realize that instead of ctrl + z, I was pressing ctrl + s. The funny part for me is imagining what the computer is thinking. This is how I see it.

ctrl + s
ctrl + s
ctrl + s.
...
Ctrl + s!
Ctrl + S!!
Ctrl + S!!!!
CTRL + S!!!1!1
CTRL + S!!!!!!!
CTTRLLL + S!!1!!!
CTTTRLLL + SSSS!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD, SAVE THAT FUCKING FILE!!!!

What a crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment