Saturday, April 30, 2011

Yesterday #6

Yesterday #6
Natty

This wasn't actually yesterday.

Sometimes my computer does this thing where the ONLY recognized input method is the left- and center-click buttons. It did this yesterday (not actually yesterday). However, I couldn't just restart my computer because I was in the middle of upgrading my operating system. Still, I had a burning desire to listen to Lean by Oh Land, so using only my left- and center-click button, I managed to go to YouTube and listen to this song. How?

1. Open Internet browser.
2. Click Google on bookmark menu.
3. Highlight a few letters that are also present in the search "Lean Oh Land".
4. Drag them into the Google search.
5. Repeat until autocomplete contains the search or until you finish on your own.
6. Click link.

No comments:

Post a Comment