Friday, April 1, 2011

Today #23

OMG, IT'S APRIL FOOLS DAY; ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!!!
DON'T LISTEN TO ANYONE! IF YOU'RE TEACHER TELLS YOU TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK, IT IS ONLY A JOKE!!
IF A POLICE OFFICER TELLS YOU THAT YOU RAN A RED LIGHT, IT IS ALSO A JOKE!! KEEP DRIVING AND TELL THE POLICE OFFICER THAT THEY SMELL LIKE POO, BECAUSE IT IS APRIL FOOLS DAY AND IT IS A JOKE.

This just in: I was sitting in my room, doing my homework, when all the sudden IT SMELLED LIKE BUTTERED POPCORN. For most people, this wouldn't be a big deal, but since popcorn is my favorite food and I was denied the chance to eat delicious popcorn early today, it was very upsetting. This is not an April Fools' joke. This is serious.

Also, I just remembered my new favorite new phrase, "Press my/your/his/her shit" (or "Press my/your/his/her poop" if you're a little more conservative). It was created by Blair and me. This is also NOT an April Fools' joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment