Friday, April 15, 2011

Motivated #2

Motivated #2
The Shit I Get Into

So really, this isn't that shitty. In fact, I think it's kind of funny. Toxic--but funny.

The time is 2:00am. I have a meeting in 7 hours at 9:00am, and then a class at 9:30am in which I have an assignment due (CompSci 154). The assignment is interpreting IA32 assembly code and writing out a C function will produce the same results when compiled. There are two problems with this however. 1) I haven't started the assignment. 2) I don't know the first thing about assembly code. So yeah, looks like I'll be teaching myself assembly code and finishing an assignment about it in 7 hours. We are allowed 3 late homeworks, and out of the 3 assignments we've turned in so far, 2 have been late. Whoops.

I also feel I should explain the reason why this happened. I had literally the entire day to do this because I had no class and no meetings. Instead, I spent most of my day on www.blackphoenixalchemylab.com looking at perfumes and reading various perfume guides on the Internet. Me and Candance have been OBSESSED. I have two-and-a-half-page list of the ones that sounded good. I'm now narrowing it down to about 20 and then I'll pick from those.

Anyway, soon I will be smelling possibly like a god of death, a seductive Victorian tempter, or a woody imp.

No comments:

Post a Comment